iReporter

“Breaking Forth, Psalm 112:4” by Sara Joseph Gallery Wrap 36 x 24” Acrylic on Canvas “Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness;” Psalm 112:4...
“In Bloom” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap diptych 27 x 24" Encaustic “I endeavored to capture the essence of spring through the vivid colors and patterns....
“Spring Flutters” by Kelly Gowan Framed 37 x 25” Resin and Acrylic on birch wood “Spring Flutters is such a light bright airy abstract. It is done in...
Dallas Symphony Orchestra returns to Kidd Springs Park on Thursday June 3rd for a free outdoor concert at 8:15 p.m. 711 West Canty St. 75208. Cara Mia Theater...
"In The Morning Light" by Cherie Giddens Framed 24 x 31? Watercolor “The spring rains and storms always bring glorious skies of clouds, color and light...
As summer nears and the weather gets warmer, we are excited to invite everyone to Uplift Education’s inaugural Summer Jam community event, June 5, 2021, from 10...
THIS IS A VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU! NAOMI BROTHERTON - Retirement Offering Artist Naomi Brotherton just turned 101 years old this past April....
“Elk’s Delight” by Betty Watkins Framed 27 x 21” Oil “As the season changes, so begins the elks call for a mate.” Grapevine is a great place to visit often....
“Loropetalum” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 24 x 30” Acrylic on Canvas “ Inspired by a broken branch on my Loropetalum plant.” Grapevine is a great place to...
“Loropetalum” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 24 x 30” Acrylic on Canvas “ Inspired by a broken branch on my Loropetalum plant.” Grapevine is a great place to...